Home   Lincoln   Article

Subscribe Now

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue crew attends car fire at Post Mill Close North Hykeham





A fire crew was called out to deal with a vehicle blaze.

North Hykeham firefighters responded to the incident at Post Mill Close, North Hykeham earlier today (Sunday, March 24).

There was severe damage to the car that was on fire caused by an electrical fault within a starter motor.

Firefighters attended the incident
Firefighters attended the incident

The Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue crew extinguished it using two breathing apparatus and one hose reel.

Get the news delivered straight to your inbox every morning - sign up to The Briefing here

Post your comments below.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More