Home   Sleaford   Article

Subscribe Now

Firefighters from Donington and Sleaford extinguish blaze at house in Helpringham





Fire crews attended a blaze at a house this morning.

Firefighters from Donington and Sleaford attended the scene at Helpringham at 9.04am.

Damage was caused to the home’s chimney breast and wooden mantelpiece.

Firefighters attended to the blaze
Firefighters attended to the blaze

A Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue statement read: “Sleaford Fire Station and Donington Fire Station attended Church Lane, Helpringham.

“Fire damage to wooden mantelpiece and surrounding chimney breast, and smoke damage to living room.

“Extinguished using small tools, one hose reel, chimney rods and thermal imaging cameras.”



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More