Home   Stamford   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Chimney fire in Ryhall Road, Stamford





Firefighters were called to a town home after a chimney caught alight.

A Stamford-based crew was called to Ryhall Road in the town at 6.20pm yesterday (February 11).

A build up of soot in the chimney had caused a fire.

Fire crews from Stamford were called. Picture: iStock
Fire crews from Stamford were called. Picture: iStock

Firefighters used chimney rods and a stirrup pump to extinguish the blaze.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More