Home   Stamford   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Firefighters from Stamford, Stanground and Dogsthorpe called to house fire in Wittering





Firefighters were called to a blaze at a village home.

Crews attended a house fire in St Michael’s Road, Wittering at 1.45pm yesterday (Tuesday, July 2).

Wearing breathing apparatus, firefighters from Stamford, Stanground and Dogsthorpe used hose reel jets to extinguish the blaze and cleared the smoke using a positive pressure ventilation fan.

A fire engine. Photo: Stock
A fire engine. Photo: Stock

The cause of the fire was accidental.

The crews returned to their stations by 5.50pm.




This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More