Home   Surrounding Area   Article

Subscribe Now

Dogsthorpe firefighters called to chimney fire in Helpston





A chimney fire sparked a call to the emergency services.

Firefighters were called to King’s Street, Helpston at 7.55pm on Wednesday (January 24).

A chimney at a village property was on fire.

Firefighters attended the blaze
Firefighters attended the blaze

Crews from Dogsthorpe extinguished the blaze and returned to their station by 9pm.

The cause of the fire was accidental.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More